Freedom Healthworks’ Co-Founder Adam Habig Says Healthcare Problems May Be Solved with Direct Primary Care
Adam Habig, President and Co-Founder of Freedom Healthworks, based in Indianapolis joins Enterprise Radio to discuss how healthcare problems may be Solved with Direct Primary Care.
- The founding of Freedom Healthworks & the core mission of the business.
- What exactly “direct primary care” is and who benefits from it.
- How Freedom Healthworks helped pass a law in Indiana confirming that Direct Primary Care is not health insurance, and what implications there might be for the healthcare system as a whole.
- The level of interest from physicians and connecting with policy makers.
- Freedom Healthworks partnering with employers to help them offer Direct Primary Care as a benefit to their employees.
- How this trend (Direct Primary Care) will be taking off in the U.S. over the next five or even ten years.
Adam Habig is Co-founder and President of Freedom Healthworks, which propels the launch, growth and operation of independent, direct primary care practices. By liberating physicians to serve patients instead of insurance companies, we hope to restore Americans’ freedom to purchase excellent, affordable medical care from private physicians they know and trust.
People also listened to this: Serial Entrepreneur Leading Innovative Healthcare Company to change healthcare through Digital Medicine