Tracking Inventory in the Wild™ Maximizes your Inventory Investment
Jim Hoskins, the Vice President of Product Management of Cloud Inventory®, a company that empowers organizations with real-time inventory visibility at all points in the supply chain, from the warehouse to the field joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Jim Hoskins discuss the following:
- What are some of the challenges facing companies that need to manage significant portions of their inventory outside of a warehouse setting? How does Field Inventory address these challenges?
- Can you tell us about Field Inventory’s approach to mobile, cloud-based inventory management technology?
- Can you give us some examples of specific industries in which there is a need for Field Inventory solutions?
- As the VP of Product Management for an industry leader, where do you see the most potential for innovation in inventory management for applications in the field?
- Do you think that the Covid-19 pandemic has changed the way that companies approach inventory management technology outside of warehouse settings?
- How can Field Inventory solutions be integrated with a company’s existing systems to optimize inventory control at all points of the supply chain?
- What do you think makes Field Inventory unique as a provider of inventory management solutions for applications outside of the warehouse?
Jim Hoskins is the Vice President of Product Management of Cloud Inventory®, a company that empowers organizations with real-time inventory visibility at all points in the supply chain, from the warehouse to the field.
As VP of Product Management, Hoskins has a proven track record of over 20 years of experience successfully developing and managing innovative inventory management products. Hoskins applies his leadership acumen and attention to detail to develop quality, user-friendly products that optimize inventory and increase efficiency.
Based in Kansas City, Cloud Inventory’s global team has the supply chain knowledge and mobile-first development expertise to deliver solutions that solve today’s business challenges.
People also listened to this: How Attorneys Can Help Victims of Mass Tort Lawsuits Get Recoveries They Deserve