How Attorneys Can Help Victims of Mass Tort Lawsuits Get Recoveries They Deserve
Terry Dunken, Managing Partner at Dunken Law Firm and Founder of The Mass Tort Institute, which helps lawyers more effectively evaluate and litigate legal claims joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in association with the Legal Corner.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Terry Dunken discuss the following:
- How do mass tort lawyers give a voice to the voiceless.
- What are the non-monetizing impacts of mass torts?
- What are the 12 mass tort secrets never shared before?
- What are the 3 secrets to bringing powerhouse corporations down?
- How do mass torts open the door for career options in law?
Terry Dunken is a serial entrepreneur and mass tort business practitioner. He owned a Nintendo franchise coin-operated video game distributorship that became successful when Donkey Kong came along and within two years made $2 million. He got a CPA license and law degree and today is a Managing Partner at Dunken Law Firm.
In 2019 he launched the Mass Tort Institute which helps lawyers more effectively evaluate and litigate legal claims. As a mass tort lawyer, he gives a voice to the voiceless. Dunken is also the author of Mass Tort Secrets: The Playbook for Growing Your Mass Tort Business an international best-seller.
People also listened to this: Concreta Legal, a trademark law firm based in Monterrey, Mexico