- How did you come up with the idea for FreshNeck?
- How does sharing accessories help a consumer over owning?
- Do you think the sharing model will grow into other products and services?
- How do you think your background has helped you build this company?
- As an online company, how do you stay close to your consumer?
David Goldberg Resume
- David Goldberg, co-founder & CEO of freshneck.com, an online, subscription-based, mens’ accessories exchange service.
- Founded FreshNeck February 2012, launching to public December 2012.
- Vice President, Global Wealth Management, Jefferies & Co, 2011-2012
- Financial Advisor, Merril Lynch, 2010-2011
- Assistant District Attorney, Brooklyn, NY 2007-2010
- JD/MBA, Fordham University School of Law, Fordham University School of Business, ’07
- B.A. Marketing, University of Miami, ’03