The Lifestyle Business Rockstar with Rasmus Lindgren
Rasmus Lindgren, author of The Lifestyle Business Rockstar: Quit your 9-5, kick ass, work less, and live more! which is a guide to prioritizing your life and achieving work-life balance by starting a lifestyle business joins Enterprise Radio.
- So you wrote a book on “lifestyle business”, but what is a lifestyle business really and how does it differentiate itself from other types of businesses.
- What was the inspiration behind your book The Lifestyle Business Rockstar?
- What is the first thing someone should do if they wanted to start a lifestyle business?
- How does one get the perfect business idea?
- But what if you have a wife and kids and making a steady paycheck in a 9-5? Is this still possible? Isn’t this just for 20 something single guys roaming around Southeast Asia?
Rasmus Lindgren is 36 years old and lives in Denmark with his family. He is the author of The Lifestyle Business Rockstar: Quit your 9-5, kick ass, work less, and live more! which is a guide to prioritizing your life and achieving work-life balance by starting a lifestyle business. A ‘lifestyle business’ is easy to setup, small in scope, simple to scale, and secondary to your life goals. Rasmus teaches how to break free of your 9-5 job, discover the lifestyle business idea that is right for you, design and build a profitable online business, and spend more time pursuing your life’s passions.
Rasmus shares his own journey to successful lifestyle businesses and the experiences of others who have created profitable online businesses. The businesses include consulting, coaching, speaking, ecommerce, and graphic design.
The Lifestyle Business Rockstar is available in both paperback ($13.10) and ebook ($9.95) on Amazon.
Rasmus lives the talk, only working 3-4 months a year and spending most of his time pursuing his passions, traveling, and with his family.
For more information, visit his blog at http://retiremyass.com.