Tips & Trends for Enterprise IP Networks
Joe White, Chief Technology Officer at Brightlink IP, the premier IP communications provider delivering carrier-grade voice, messaging, and application-based services to enterprises and carriers around the world joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Joe White discuss the following:
- Provide a quick overview of Brightlink IP and your history with the company.
- Could you discuss a few of Brightlink’s 2017 headlines, including your new Liveview platform and the company’s plans for global expansion?
- Why do you think it’s important for enterprise IP networks to be automated and transparent?
- For enterprises deciding on IP solutions, do you have any tips regarding which solutions to gravitate toward?
- What are some unique product offerings that make Brightlink’s voice offering so much different than others out there?
- What trends do you predict for enterprise IP networks in 2018, or in the next 5 years?
Joe White is the Chief Technology Officer and has been with Brightlink IP since inception in 2009. Joe built the original network and his organization is responsible for sales and network engineering, product design and development and product marketing.
Prior to joining Brightlink IP, Joe spent 10 years in other lead technology roles including Commvault where he led the team of sales engineers in the Southeast designing complex data protection solutions, CTS/Agilysis where he was a lead sales and service engineer for storage and data retention solutions for Dell EMC customers and also Troutman Sanders where he was a senior systems engineer and a Microsoft certified consultant.
People also listened to this: How to Reassess Your Marketing and Technology Efforts for 2018