Scanning Trends that Forecast Your Businesses Future
Dr. Nilda Perez a foresight business strategist, futurist, and entrepreneur & the CEO of Foresight Strategies Group & Academy joins Enterprise Radio to talk about scanning trends that forecast your businesses future.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Dr. Nilda Perez discuss the following:
- What is a foresight business strategist and futurist?
- What are the methods that you use to do this?
- How do you analyze a business? This sounds complicated.
- What are the strategies that are important for today’s business?
- Should companies toss everything that they have done & start with new innovative ideas?
- Why is strategic foresight planning important to business?
- Why should business-owners care about trends in their industry and in other industries – since that doesn’t matter to them?
- What types of businesses would benefit & who can benefit from your service?
Dr. Nilda Perez is an expert futurist, entrepreneur, talk show host, multi-book author and foresight strategist. She delves into the trends that shape the future. Her aim is to prepare entrepreneurs and organizations to become thought leaders. She works with those who desire to create breakthrough ideas, initiatives and implement proven business strategies to catapult their business.
Dr. Perez has more than six years’ experience in foresight strategies and holds a Doctorate of Global Business & Strategic Foresight, a MSW in Clinical Social Work and a BS in Social Science. She is a Certified Coach specializing in Business Strategies, Executive and Professional Coaching. She is also an active member of the Association of Professional Futurist.
People also listened to this: Using Artificial Intelligence To Profitably Trade The Stock Market