Authors, Branding, Enterprise Radio, EPN News, eSanFrancisco, Exclusive Interviews, Sales / Marketing
Tips to Energize Your Brand, Master Your Marketing and Squeeze More Soul into Your Business!
Maria Ross, creator and chief brand strategist of Red Slice, a brand consultancy for entrepreneurs, startups and small to midsized businesses joins Enterprise Radio to discuss tips to energize your brand and master your marketing.
- You had a successful corporate career before launching your own business in 2008. What skills are helpful to entrepreneurs as they build and market their businesses, especially for those who may never have done it before?
- Give us the straight scoop: What is brand and why does it really matter, especially to a small business?
- Today, there are so many marketing options to consider and it can be daunting, especially to entrepreneurs who don’t think of themselves as marketers. What tips can you share about managing all the “marketing overwhelm?”
- What are some easy-to-fix marketing mistakes you see entrepreneurs make?
- You’re an entrepreneur, author, speaker, and mom to an active toddler! How do you manage it all – and what tips can you share for those of us looking to stay inspired and keep the creative juices flowing when we’re so busy?
Maria Ross is a brand strategist, author and speaker who believes cash flow and creativity are not mutually exclusive. As creator of Red Slice, she advises small to midsized businesses, entrepreneurs and startups on how to craft irresistible brands. Maria is the author of Branding Basics for Small Business: How to Create an Irresistible Brand on Any Budget, (2nd Edition) and the newly launched eBook series, Juicy Guides for Entrepreneurs, as well as her powerful personal memoir, Rebooting My Brain. A dynamic speaker, she has delighted audiences ranging from The New York Times to the Chamber of Commerce to BlogHer and has appeared in and written for numerous media outlets, including MSNBC, ABC News, The Huffington Post, Forbes.com, NPR and Entrepreneur Magazine. Maria lives in the San Francisco Bay Area with her husband, toddler son and their precocious Black Lab mix.