Tips on what to do, to transition your employees back into the office environment
Adam Froman, the CEO of Delvinia, a data collection firm that has captured more than 180 million opinions and introduced the automated market research platform Methodify again joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Adam Froman discuss the following:
- Tell us again about your background and your business Delvinia because during this pandemic your company has thrived. What do you attribute to that success?
- We spoke a lot about working from home in a pandemic and building a virtual environment but why is it important in your mind to return back to the office and is it right for every company?
- Why is it also important to include all staff in the return to office process, fostering open, inclusive communication and feedback rather than just telling them when they can expect to return?
- How are you implementing a phased return to the workplace – including a 100% voluntary period and how have you provided Delvinia employees with more control over when and how they return?
- At the same token there could be pain points and employee concerns, from transportation to safety measures in the building and office space. Any tips for addressing those concerns?
- It is always tough to balance employee needs with the needs of the business, and ensure everyone is set up for success during subsequent stages of their return to office plan. Tell us more about how you see companies balancing both?
- How is Delvinia maintaining perspective and leading and managing a team through COVID, and ultimately preparing the company for a post-COVID working world?
- What suggestions or advice do you have for other entrepreneurs in similar situations?
Adam Froman is the Chief Executive Officer of Delvinia, a data collection firm that has captured more than 180 million opinions and introduced the automated market research platform Methodify. He is an award-winning entrepreneur and innovator and is known as a visionary business leader who has grown his firm into a globally competitive group of companies over the course of the past two decades.
Under Adam’s leadership, Delvinia has evolved from operating as a traditional digital consultancy to become an innovative Canadian scale-up that is transforming how data is being collected and used to power better decision-making. Adam’s portfolio of successful digital businesses includes AskingCanadians, AskingAmericans, Delvinia Custom Solutions, and Methodify.
In addition to guiding the growth of his organization, Adam is an active member of the Canadian Marketing Association and the Marketing Research & Intelligence Association. He also serves on the Board of Directors for the Council of Canadian Innovators, a business council exclusively focused on helping high-growth Canadian technology firms scale-up globally.
People also listened to this: Brand transparency, thought leadership & agility in the midst of a pandemic