Tips for business leaders on how to move/motivate people during a crisis like COVID-19
Kurian Mathew Tharakan, Founder & Managing Director of StrategyPeak Sales and Marketing, a sales and marketing consultancy joins Enterprise Radio.
- The coronavirus is having an emotional and financial impact in our society, how should business leaders address these issues with their employees?
- What is the number one reason companies and organizations fail?
- Why is it a misconception that people follow leaders first?
- What is the most powerful story category you can tell to persuade anyone?
- What are the seven primary pillars of culture and how do they work together to drive people forward?
Kurian Mathew Tharakan is the Founder & Managing Director of StrategyPeak Sales & Marketing Advisors, a strategic marketing consultancy. A seasoned veteran with over 27 years of marketing experience, he is also a guest lecturer and keynote speaker. Kurian is also the author of “The 7 Essential Stories Charismatic Leaders Tell,” an international best seller in nine categories in eight countries.
People also listened to this: Securing Your Network at Home with SimpleWAN