Sangeeta Krishnan, a business intelligence and analytics leader and the author of Thriving in a Data World joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is on association with the Author Channel.
- Tell me a bit more about your book and who can benefit from it?
- What is the most difficult thing you see about working in the data world?
- The data industry is full of buzzwords, which is your favorite overused buzzword (which no one actually understands)?
- Why do many data projects fail and do not live up to expectation?
- What inspired you to write this book?
- Tell a bit more about your data journey and what is a key skill anyone needs to succeed?
Sangeeta Krishnan is an engaging business intelligence and analytics leader who possesses a winning blend of subject-matter expertise and practical experience from a variety of industries. Most recently, she joined Bayer as North American Analytics Lead for mass sales. She has worked with Fortune 500 organizations, not-for-profits, and everything in between, helping various organizations build their operations and monetizing data products from the ground up. Krishnan is a public speaker, content creator having articles published in industry journals, and was recognized as a Finalist of the Women in IT Awards 2018 (USA) in the Data Leader of the Year category. She is the author of Thriving in a Data World (Business Expert Press, December 2022).
People also listened to this: Ordinary Laziness? No, just a decision paralysis