Authors, Enterprise Radio, EPN News, Personal Development
Ordinary Laziness? No, just a decision paralysis
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 15:48 — 14.5MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More
Petr Ludwig and Adela Plesnik Schicker, Growth & Company Consultants, authors of the international bestseller “The End of Procrastination,” motivational speakers, and Founders of the educational company Procrastination.com joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is on association with the Author Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guests Petr Ludwig and Adela Plesnik discuss the following:
- Can you share a story about what motivated you to become an expert in a particular area, such as procrastination, motivation, and willpower?
- How do you distribute your know-how amongst the large public?
- What would be your advice to someone who procrastinate a lot, feels unmotivated and does everything at the very last minute? Where should this person even start?
- What are the most important things to point out from your book or an online course?
- What do you do if you feel like procrastinating and do you ever feel that way?
International best-selling author, science popularizer, entrepreneur, and consultant for Fortune 500 companies. In 2020 Peter became the most influential person in Czechia, according to the magazine Forbes. Petr explains crucial and difficult things simply and easily. He helps to improve intrinsic motivation, efficiency, and people’s happiness at work and in their personal lives. In his book and talks, he transfers the knowledge of neuroscience and behavioral economics into practice.
ADELA PLESNIK SCHICKER
Adela is a personal growth consultant and motivational speaker. She is an avid traveler, having lived long-term in 11 different countries on 4 continents. Much different learning and working environments have given her a keen eye for people’s talents and made her a highly effective networker. With these skills and scientific knowledge, Adela focuses on helping companies and individuals create and pursue their visions. Adela co-authored the international best-selling book “The End of Procrastination” together with Petr Ludwig.
Social Media Links:
People also listened to this: Field Service, the Pathway To Superior Customer Loyalty