Sri Peruvemba, Board Member and Chair of Marketing of The Society for Information Display (SID), presenters of Display Week, the world’s leading event focused on emerging electronic display and visual information technologies joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Sri Peruvemba discuss the following:
- Tell us about Display Week 2019 and who would be most interested in the show.
- Whom are some of the exhibitors this year?
- What is new for 2019?
- Any new markets this year?
- The show is based in Silicon Valley this year. Do you feel that being in the tech hub helps in terms of attendance and registration and have you seen overall numbers increase?
- Talk to us about the CEO Forum and Women in Tech. What is the focus of those two events and what should an attendee learn when attending.
- You talk a lot about display trends. What are some of the trends you are seeing this year in terms of displays?
- Today, touchscreens are virtually everywhere. You talk about the rising demand for better touchscreens being thin, light and visible in varying light. In terms of overall touchscreens, what do you feel will be popular this year.
- This is an international show. People are coming from all over the country. Have you seen an increase this year also from an international standpoint.
- In terms of exhibitors that want to exhibit in the show, when should they contact you?
- How about attendees? Where can one go to get tickets? And are tickets still available?
- Can you get your ticket at the convention center itself or should you get it ahead of time?
Sri Peruvemba is a Board Member and Chair of Marketing of The Society for Information Display (SID), the only professional organization focused on the display industry. In fact, by exclusively focusing on the advancement of electronic display technology, SID provides a unique platform for industry collaboration, communication, and training in all related technologies while showcasing the industry’s best new products. Display Week 2019 will be held May 12-17, 2019, in San Jose, CA.
People also listened to this: The Intersection of Cloud and Telecom: The Technical CEO Perspective