The Intersection of Cloud and Telecom: The Technical CEO Perspective
Jason Newbold, the COO of DirectRFP, the world’s first RFP automated technology platform joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Jason Newbold discuss the following:
- How has the cloud changed Telecom and the way companies procure their Telecom Services?
- How is the cloud changing how companies deploy and manage the IT infrastructure?
- How are companies leveraging the cloud to solve their business needs?
- Why is it better or worse than traditional deployment of their IT services?
- What is the 2019-20 outlook for telecom and cloud migration trends?
Jason Newbold’s background is in global telecom sales and management with more than 20 years of experience from both AT&T and SBC Global. As an expert in SIP, TEM and VPN solutions, Jason has a strong technical background, which has been highly sought after in numerous engagements and other business opportunities. He is passionate about discovering client’s challenges and coupling his telecom expertise with his innate need to explore new markets and technologies.
Made for small and large enterprises and public sector organizations that have a multi-person RFP and procurement team, DirectRFP® elevates the user experience through an intelligent and intuitive platform that allows buyers to reduce RFP deployment costs by over 50% and vendors reduce RFP response time by over 80%.
People also listened to this: Cloud Technology: Removing Obstacles in the RFP Process