How I built a global e-commerce empire with t-shirts
Davis Siksnans, CEO and Co-founder of Printful that offers custom prints on demand, warehousing and fulfillment for e-commerce and is one of the largest print on demand companies in the world joins eCommerce Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Davis Siksnans discuss the following:
- Where did the idea of Printful come from?
- Printful works with many different e-commerce platforms such as, Shopify, eBay, ETSY and more. This is your secret sauce, why is that?
- How does Printful work? Can anyone use it?
- Does Printful allow you to be your own entrepreneur too?
- What makes Printful unique to other Print on Demand companies?
- What has been you biggest challenge as an entrepreneur?
Davis’s obsession with tech began when he saved enough money to buy his first Macbook at age 13. A few years later began his career working in IT and project management at Draugiem Group, one of Latvia’s pioneering tech companies. He’s now the CEO of Printful, and he’s passionate about ecommerce and being part of the industry’s growth.
People also listened to this: Making a Marc on the World with underwear!