The Smartest Way To Sell Online
Eran Pick, the CEO and Founder of Solid Commerce, where you can manage your eBay, Walmart & Amazon inventory from one platform joins eCommerce Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Eran Pick discuss the following:
- What is the best way to start selling online?
- You’ve picked your inventory, you’ve set up your shop(s) online. What are the best ways to attract customers to your stores and get them to complete their shopping carts?
- Online retail is typically full of siloed sales channels. As an entrepreneur, what are the best ways to manage them while keeping your business profitable?
- The online retail world is full of sellers. How can I differentiate myself and win the customers
- Can you please explain why managing shipping properly is so critical.
TIP: It takes an entrepreneur and someone who truly understands the complexities of eCommerce to know how to help you properly. Find that mentor and you will be ahead of the game.
Eran Pick, is the CEO and Founder of Solid Commerce. Eran Pick is a serial entrepreneur and founder of high value technology companies focused on the eCommerce space. As the CEO and Founder of Solid Commerce, he built an integrated SaaS platform connecting marketplaces (Amazon, eBay, Rakuten, Overstock, Sears, etc.), on-line shopping carts, vendor inventories, and shipping options together where clients can manage inventory, orders, warehousing, pick/pack, and shipping all in one place.
Liquidate Direct, which was also founded and run by Mr. Pick, assisted large brick-and-mortar retailers in liquidating stale stock through eCommerce channels. He also founded and ran Smart Media, a provider of solutions for delivering Internet radio, on-demand music and other audio content via a standalone audio device.
Mr. Pick is based in Los Angeles, California.