Female Founder, Liseda Shelegu, founder of The Main Tab discusses new opportunities for small retailers and luxury brands
Liseda Shelegu, Founder at The Main Tab, a B2B online platform that is elevating luxury wholesale and is growing brands joins eCommerce Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Liseda Shelegu discuss the following:
- Can you tell us about The Main Tab and why you felt there was a need for your platform?
- How are you helping small business retailers in ways that other companies are not?
- Many companies are moving to an online model. Have you seen any shifts from small business retailers? Are there areas of opportunities?
- How have you overcome obstacles when launching The Main Tab?
- What are you most excited about in the retail, home and beauty industires?
Liseda Shelegu graduated from the Fashion Institute of Technology (FIT) in 2010 and began working as a sales coordinator for a luxury home fragrance brand. She thrived and tripled the business’s presence in boutiques across the country. During that time she developed a love for small business development and a knowledge of inefficiencies that she wanted to eliminate. Shelegu created The Main Tab to simplify the buying and selling process and help Main Street small retailers.
People also listened to this: Monarch Tractor Drives Farming into the 21st Century