The Sales Huddle Group and their sales training game
Sam Caucci, the Founder of Sales Huddle Group, Inc. who has dedicated his entire career to the sports and fitness market once again joins Enterprise Radio. With hands-on experience across several sectors of the sports marketplace, Sam brings a wealth of sales experience and passion to the sports industry.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Sam Caucci discuss the following:
- Could you tell our audience about Sales Huddle Group and your sales training game, what does it do, how does it help businesses, what businesses or institutions do you feel would be able to use this game to help their workers or employees.
- Can you tell us some differences between what’s the typical sales training that’s done at a company or a college versus what sales huddle group and what you offer with the sales game and with Sales Huddle Group?
- What would you say are the top 3 sales tool techniques that you and sales huddle group teaches to your participants?
- What are some of the common mistakes that companies and schools make when conducting sales training?
- Why don’t you give your audiences a few examples of some success stories of how your company as well as your sales training game has made a difference with the organizations and individuals that you work with?
- Tell us about some current projects that you are working on and where do you see the future of company going over the next 12 to 24 months.
Sam Caucci is the Founder of Sales Huddle Group, Inc. and has dedicated his entire career to the sports and fitness market. With hands-on experience across several sectors of the sports marketplace, Sam brings a wealth of sales experience and passion to the sports industry.
Prior to founding Sales Huddle Group, Inc. Sam spent his career leading high-level sales teams to execute sales of products/services for publicly held, private sector and franchised sports companies. He understands that in order to truly transform an organization’s sales production requires both a leader that is well-tooled and an organizational commitment to ongoing training/development. His understanding of how to execute sales strategy from all corners of an organization allows him to deliver unparalleled business insight for Sales Huddle Group clients. Sam received his undergraduate degree from Florida Atlantic University, a Bachelors of Business Administration with a concentration in Marketing.
- Sales Training
- Sports Education
- Sales & Marketing Strategy
- Business Transformation
- Business Development
- Engagement Management
- Effective Strategy
- People Solutions
“With the business of sports changing rapidly there is a greater need than ever to focus on the education, training and development of the professionals that move sports forward. Our mission, to change the future of sports by impacting those that will change it, is our promise. And, it is the foundation of why our world class business team consistently strives to deliver you, our client, the strategy to achieve the results you expect.”