The role of programmatic advertising in publisher growth
Colm Dolan, the Co-founder and CEO of Publift, a programmatic advertising technology company joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Colm Dolan discuss the following:
- How does programmatic advertising differ for publishers vs. brands?
- How did you identify the need to help publishers in programmatic advertisers?
- What do Publift’s potential and existing customers identify their pain points to be?
- How do publishers adapt with the end of third party cookies?
- What’s the biggest industry-wide challenge you’d like to see tackled?
- What should larger publishers do to better manage their sales?
Colm Dolan is the Co-founder and CEO of Publift, a programmatic advertising technology company. A former Google exec, with over 10 years of ad tech experience, helps take care of publishers advertising revenue so they can focus on what really matters – creating and delivering high-quality content.
People also listened to this: What All Staffing Professionals Need To Know