Credit Parent: The Easiest Way for Parents to Protect their Children from Identity Theft
Nick Haschka, Co-founder and CEO at Credit Parent, a service offering parents a simple way to freeze their children’s credit reports to prevent them from falling victim to identity theft joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Nick Haschka discuss the following:
- How did you come up with the idea?
- Child Identity Theft? That’s not a problem I’ve heard of anyone taking on – can you tell me a little more about this?
- Can you tell us how the service works?
- That sounds like a lot of sensitive documents people might be leery of sharing online. How have you addressed privacy and security?
- Can people do this themselves?
- What has been your most important business learning so far with Credit Parent?
Nick Haschka is an experienced entrepreneur, investor, and consultant. He is currently co-founder and CEO at Credit Parent, a service offering parents a simple way to freeze their children’s credit reports to prevent them from falling victim to identity theft. He is also a founding partner at Cub Investments, a small business investment firm and co-owner and CTO of The Wright Gardner, a family-owned northern California landscaping company.
Previously he’s been an executive and consultant at Evercar, NRG Energy and McKinsey & Company. He holds an MBA from Northwestern University and a BS in Operations Research from MIT. He lives in San Bruno, CA with his wife and 2 young boys.
People also listened to this: PayJoy, a leading technology company powering smartphone financing worldwide