A winning company culture begins by putting the customer first
Kyle Slager, CEO and founder of Raken, the top-rated daily reporting app and field management solution for the construction industry joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Kyle Slager discuss the following:
- What is the inverted pyramid, and why do you practice this method?
- What role does employee well-being and company culture play in business growth?
- What are the top three things every leader should be doing for his or her company?
- What’s the biggest myth about leadership (or business)?
- Who is your role model, and why?
Before founding Raken, Kyle Slager was a research analyst in the investments group of Brandes Investment Partners, a leading global value-based investment management firm. While at Brandes, Kyle was responsible for making investment recommendations to Brandes’ portfolio committees, which was responsible for investing more than $120 billion in assets under management.
Mr. Slager holds a bachelor’s degree in economics from Brown University and was captain of the varsity football team. He also completed the Tuck Business School Bridge Program at Dartmouth College.
People also listened to this: Emily Wilcox: The Australian COO disrupting the American fintech space