The Millennial Pressure Cooker: How to Hit the Escape Valve
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in association with the Author Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Rebekah Bastian discuss the following:
- What inspired you to write Blaze Your Own Trail?
- Why did you use the choose-your-own-journey format?
- What do you hope readers will take away from Blaze Your Own Trail?
- You refer to all of the endings as “happily ever after” – why is that?
- You include a lot of research data in the book. What is the intention behind that?
- You’ve been working on a way for readers to share the trails that they’ve blazed. Tell me about that.
Rebekah Bastian is a writer, speaker, mentor, mother, a vice president at Zillow Group, and CEO and co-founder of OwnTrail.com.
A female executive and thought leader in the business-tech communities, Bastian speaks and writes on the complex life paths of women and creating social impact through technology.
Her new book, Blaze Your Own Trail: An Interactive Guide to Navigating Life with Confidence, Solidarity, and Compassion, is the first interactive choose-your-own story for millennial and Gen Z women.
People also listened to this: How to perform at an elite level with Virgil Herring