How to perform at an elite level with Virgil Herring
Virgil Herring, the Director of Golf at the Ensworth Golf Performance Center. Virgil is the co-author of “Elevated” & joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in association with the Author Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Virgil Herring discuss the following:
- Tell us a little about your journey to becoming a renown golf instructor. Was that what you always wanted to be?
- Your book, “Elevated,” that you co-authored with Drew Maddux, what a title! Tell us about that book.
- I hear that you are close friends with Coach Lee Wilson who has been interviewed on this program. Is he as good of a golfer as he is a relationship coach or does he just need to stay in his lane?
- What’s the one tip, based on all of your experience, that you could give to people who are wanting to perform at an elite level such as a professional golfer?
- And where can listeners get your book – again, called, “Elevated.”
Virgil Herring is Director of Golf at the Ensworth Golf Performance Center. He is a Charter Member Golf Channel Academy Lead Instructor. Whether it is perfecting your golf swing or improving your golf swing, tempo and balance Virgil and his team can help.
Virgil was named a U.S. Kids Golf Top 50 Instructor by U.S. Kids Golf and named a Top 25 Elite Junior Coach by Future Champions Golf in addition to being a Master Teacher for Future Collegian’s Golf.
Virgil worked with PGA Tour players, LPGA Tour players along with a host of college golfers as well. He has helped over 150 junior players get college scholarships. In Nashville, hear Virgil 7-8 a.m. Saturday on 104.5 The Zone.
Virgil’s new book is co-written with famed Vanderbilt basketball star Drew Maddux and is entitled, “Elevated.”
Book Link: Click Here
People also listened to this: Fixing This Broken Thing, The American Criminal Justice System