How to perform at an elite level with Virgil Herring
Virgil Herring, the Director of Golf at the Ensworth Golf Performance Center. Virgil is the co-author of “Elevated” & joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in association with the Author Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Virgil Herring discuss the following:
- Tell us a little about your journey to becoming a renown golf instructor. Was that what you always wanted to be?
- Your book, “Elevated,” that you co-authored with Drew Maddux, what a title! Tell us about that book.
- I hear that you are close friends with Coach Lee Wilson who has been interviewed on this program. Is he as good of a golfer as he is a relationship coach or does he just need to stay in his lane?
- What’s the one tip, based on all of your experience, that you could give to people who are wanting to perform at an elite level such as a professional golfer?
- And where can listeners get your book – again, called, “Elevated.”
Virgil Herring is Director of Golf at the Ensworth Golf Performance Center. He is a Charter Member Golf Channel Academy Lead Instructor. Virgil was named a U.S. Kids Golf Top 50 Instructor by U.S. Kids Golf and named a Top 25 Elite Junior Coach by Future Champions Golf in addition to being a Master Teacher for Future Collegian’s Golf.
Virgil worked with PGA Tour players, LPGA Tour players along with a host of college golfers as well. He has helped over 150 junior players get college scholarships. In Nashville, hear Virgil 7-8 a.m. Saturday on 104.5 The Zone.
Virgil’s new book is co-written with famed Vanderbilt basketball star Drew Maddux and is entitled, “Elevated.”
Book Link: Click Here
People also listened to this: Fixing This Broken Thing, The American Criminal Justice System