The Leading Platform for Legal Operations Management
Nathan Wenzel, Chief Executive Officer and Co-founder, SimpleLegal an eBilling and matter management software joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in association with the Legal Corner.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Nathan Wenzel discuss the following:
- Tell us a bit about yourself and how your career led to creating SimpleLegal?
- Can you tell us about the problem you’re solving in legal operations?
- How are you approaching this differently than your competitors?
- How is the discussion today around legal operations changing (compared with in the past)?
- How does legal operations help the legal department work more cross-functionally with other departments, such as finance?
- How is the role of General Counsel changing as more and more technology permeates day-to-day business operations?
- Can you tell us what is usually the turning point for your customers when they are struggling with their legal operations and realize they need a solution like yours?
- Any other interesting facts about your company, the market and/or your customers?
Nathan Wenzel is the Chief Executive Officer and Co-founder of SimpleLegal. Nathan brings 15 years of experience in business intelligence and analytic applications. Nathan co-founded SimpleLegal as an eBilling and matter management software to bring a data-driven approach to how legal operations departments manage budgets and outside legal counsel.
At SimpleLegal, Nathan leads company strategy, product direction and adoption. He manages client relationships with companies ranging in size from new startups to global, public, multi-billion dollar corporations.
Previously, Nathan was a founding partner of business intelligence and analytics consulting firm, Edge Solutions, Inc. At Edge Solutions, Nathan worked closely with clients to develop data management strategies. He also oversaw the development of the CLVR suite of analytic applications for litigation management, corporate legal departments, and insurance companies. CLVR’s potential as a standalone product continued to grow and today is still used for data analysis. Nathan is passionate about helping businesses use software to make sense of complex data and maximize efficiency.
Nathan lives in the San Francisco Bay Area with his family. He holds a B.S. in finance from Arizona State University.
People also listened to this: Invention Guru and Ted Talk Speaker Gives Patent Success Strategies for Inventors, Entrepreneurs, and Startups