Enterprise Radio, EPN News, Sales / Marketing
Create explosive growth while maintaining stability
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 12:03 — 16.7MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More
Scott Hansen, the founder and CEO of ProfessionalChats, a leading professionally managed website chat service exclusively for professionals and small businesses joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Scott Hansen discuss the following:
- How is it possible to grow explosively but still maintain stability in your business?
- What metrics should a company really be focusing on when it comes to business growth, and is there a best way to measure them?
- What role does company culture play in explosive growth?
- How can online interaction affect company growth, and does online response time make a difference when it comes to generating and securing leads?
- What’s the best piece of advice you have for businesses hoping to grow rapidly and sustain that growth?
Scott Hansen is the founder and CEO of ProfessionalChats, a leading professionally managed website chat service exclusively for professionals and small businesses. The company has grown from one to more than 100 employees since 2016, serves more than 1,200 clients and is recognized as one of the 100 fastest growing businesses in the country.
Social Media Links:
People also listened to this: Why the Business Ecosystem Is the Hot New Tool For Growth