The Launch of BildIt.co: Impact of native app technology on innovation, ecommerce
Ryan Terry, the President of BILDIT Commerce, the leading mobile app development platform specially designed for retail and brand ecommerce joins eCommerce Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Ryan Terry discuss the following:
- We understand BILDIT is launching with some pretty significant clients on board. Can you tell us what BILDIT delivers that has landed Forever21 and other e-commerce leaders?
- Your company offers native mobile app technology for ecommerce; can you explain what that means for our business listenership?
- So native app technology isn’t the only app solution for ecommerce, can you explain the different types of app technology and why – or why not – they are valuable to entrepreneurs?
- I understand you are also a very active proponent for physical fitness and community engagement – can you tell us a little about that?
- What is the vision for BILDIT – where do you see this company going in the next five years?
Ryan Terry is President of BILDIT Commerce, the leading mobile app development platform specially designed for retail and brand ecommerce. Ryan has over 15 years of experience in digital retail including leading advertising growth, brand development, and mobile app creation for retailers and suppliers in the US, China, and Japan markets. Under his leadership, he has driven over $100 million in net new revenue to date for his clients and retailers while creating strategic partnerships across hundreds of vendors in the process. In addition to his professional career, he is also an avid philanthropist with long term goals set on global youth outreach via athletic leadership curriculum.
People also listened to this: Revenue Runway – Impacts and Trends for the Global Supply Chain