The Laptop Strap, a secure and convenient accessory for people’s on-the-go lifestyles
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Todd Boss discuss the following:
- For the benefit of our listeners, give us an overview about The Laptop Strap.
- What is the inspiration behind this accessory?
- What features and benefits distinguish The Laptop Strap as a must-have accessory?
- Tell us how The Laptop Strap is both convenient and durable, or: How does this product work in the “real world”?
- What else should our listeners know about The Laptop Strap?
Poet, film producer, and inventor Todd Boss quit his lease and sold all his stuff in 2018 in order to house-sit his way around the world. Living for a year as a digital nomad and finding no way to tote his laptop that fit his minimalist lifestyle, Todd invented one, using a camera strap and some fishing line. When he wore it in public, strangers stopped him to ask where they could buy one. Boss patented the system in Minneapolis, tested it in London, wrote a business plan in Vienna, modified designs in Auckland, developed a crowdfunding strategy in Singapore, and launched in San Francisco. Some launch from a garage. Boss launched from a suitcase.