The Heart of Every Great Company is Emotional Connection
Louis Carter, the CEO and President of Best Practice Institute, a benchmark research consortium, association and management consulting firm joins Enterprise Radio. His newest book is “In Great Company: How to Achieve Peak Performance by Creating an Emotionally Connected Workplace”.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is working in conjunction with the Author Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Louis Carter discuss the following:
- Please tell us why you wrote this book.
- What is emotional connectedness?
- How is it different from emotional intelligence?
- Why is emotional connectedness so important at work?
- What are your key learnings from your research?
- What are the top things that employers need to do?
- What are the top things employers need to stop?
Louis Carter is CEO and President of Best Practice Institute, a benchmark research consortium, association and management consulting firm. His books include Change Champions, and Best Practices in Talent Management. He has lectured at universities and institutions worldwide and has appeared in Fast Company, Investor’s Business Daily, Business Watch Magazine and more. His newest book is In Great Company: How to Achieve Peak Performance by Creating an Emotionally Connected Workplace (McGraw Hill, January 2019).
People also listened to this: Five Foundations to Living Principle with Julie Richman