The Future of the Tele-dentistry Industry
Dr. Terrance Stradford, a renowned dentist and inventor of the revolutionary DentRX brand and the I-Vue camera joins Enterprise Fit Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Dr. Terrance Stradford discuss the following:
- What is teledentistry?
- Why is teledentistry so important in the COVID-19 age?
- How do you find a dentist that does teledentistry?
- Your I-Vue camera has had a profound impact on the teledentistry industry, how did you come to develop it and what has been the industry response?
- Can you explain to us how the I-Vue camera works and how it is revolutionizing the teledentistry industry?
- Who will benefit from your device besides those wanting virtual dentist appointments?
Dr. Terrance Stradford is the visionary dentist behind DentRX LLC, the I-Vue camera and the DentRxUSA EMR patient centered healthcare tool that has collectively revolutionized the teledentistry industry on a global scale. A graduate of Howard University undergraduate and dental school, Dr. Stradford has worked in the dental industry since 1987 when he became the owner and operator of Smile Health Center in New York. As of 2015, Dr. Stradford launched CitiBrites Dental LLC where he serves as CEO and owner while also focusing on the conceptualization, coordination and operation of the DentRX brand it’s accompanying products.
Dr. Stradford has served as the Chief Surgeon of the Fraternal Order of Police, board member of FPWA, an anti-poverty policy and advocacy organization and Diplomat to the American Board of Oral Implantology/Implant Dentistry amongst many other qualifications and honors. Dr. Stradford continues to redefine telemedicine with his innovative inventions and commitment to the oral health of his many patients and looks forward to what’s to come as a leader in the evolving dentistry industry.
People also listened to this: How to Achieve a Winning Mindset for a Sustainable Healthy Lifestyle