The Evolution of Building Security
Dino Iuliano, the Chief Revenue Officer at Planned Companies which provides industry leading Janitorial, Maintenance, Concierge and Security services joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Dino Iuliano discuss the following:
- Tell us a little bit about yourself and how you became the CRO at Planned Companies?
- As we are discussing all things related to security today, give us some background on Planned Companies and specifically the security solutions you provide.
- Last month marks the 17th anniversary of 9/11 – what you have seen change over the past decade or so when it comes to security precautions for commercial and high rise real estate?
- Do you believe America is safer now?
- How has the evolution of security impacted Planned Companies’ security division?
As the Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) for Planned Companies, Dino Iuliano is responsible for all marketing, branding and revenue initiatives across all of our divisions throughout all of our regions.
Before this role, he was the Executive Vice President of Planned Security Services and Planned Lifestyle Services. During that time he oversaw all day-to-day operations for all Planned Companies concierge, doormen and security officers throughout the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic regions. In addition to site associates, he was responsible for the group of Executive Directors and a team of Regional Operations Managers who are directly accountable for client satisfaction, retention and account supervision. Under his leadership, Planned Security and Planned Lifestyle Services have obtained industry leading retention rates and have grown significantly within the market.
Prior to Planned Companies, Iuliano served as Director of Operations for a New Jersey-based security company and has also worked as an Executive Protection Specialist for a Fortune 100 company. Iuliano has also served as a Corporal in the United States Marine Corps and was also a Sheriff’s Officer. Most recently, Iuliano worked as a Product Specialist at a Fortune 500 Company located in Northern New Jersey. He graduated from the Executive Protection Institute in Virginia.
Iuliano has been featured in various industry publications, such as NY Real Estate Journal, New Jersey & Company, and Real Estate Weekly and provides lectures regarding security safety and awareness. Iuliano was also a recipient of the NJBIZ “Top 40 under 40” and The Security Honor Roll in Access Control & Security Systems Magazine.
People also listened to this: Cybersecurity and Small to Medium Business with Danny Pehar