The Evolution of Audio with Travis Michael Scott
Travis Michael Scott of Trav Media, Founder of On Air, an audio-based social sharing platform joins Enterprise Radio to talk about the evolution of audio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Travis Michael Scott discuss the following:
- How did you start designing?
- What inspires you when you design?
- How have you evolved as a designer?
- When did you start designing software?
- Why is the audio industry so fascinating to you?
- How did you see the evolution of how we consume media?
- Graduate of Waynesburg University 2008, Digital Media/Graphic Design and Marketing
- Resident of Johnstown, PA – currently living in Pittsburgh
- Spent 11+ years in the digital media field, designing logos, brochures, animations, websites, billboards, tradeshow booths, and UX/UI for mobile apps.
- Started Traventures Media in 2017 – shortened to Trav Media; Branding, Marketing, Designing, Building, Communication, and Advertising Strategies.
- 2018 – Attained Group Fitness Instructor certification – teaches free Core and Stability classes in downtown Pittsburgh on the weekends.
- Listened to a podcast of Dane Cook and Bert Kreischer talking about the market in the audio sharing space in lieu of SayNow being acquired by Google – Feb 2019.
- Contacted Dane Cook to see if he would be interested in the project – same day
- One week later I sent him some concept art to see if he was interested.
- He loved it – scheduled a phone call with Dane and his business manager where we talked about some key functionalities that he’d like to see in it and a further prospectus
- One week later, I reached out to TEDTalk alum, Mike Hruska, President of Problem Solutions; added Mike as CTO and interim CFO as we build out the platform.
- I’m now on my 3rd version of the app with some key User Experience upgrades – Walkie-Talkie-like interaction.
- Currently seeking funding and in-talks with “the right” investors
- Growing marketing company in the Pittsburgh region through networking with EOFire alum Michael Marra and his startup app called Entre.
People also listened to this: Merchant Surcharging: Turn on profits from your shopping cart