The Agile and Mobile Revolution with Rob Volk, Founder of Foxbox Digital
Rob Volk, Founder of Foxbox Digital, an engineering-focused product development agency based in Chicago, Illinois joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Rob Volk discuss the following:
- You started your career in Enterprise Consulting and then went on to co-found startups as a CTO before starting your current digital agency. How did that prepare you for starting Foxbox Digital?
- You recently wrote an article about how most companies should be choosing “React Native” as their development platform. Can you expand on that?
- You recently started helping enterprises with Agile and Agile transformations. Why do companies need this?
- Enterprise companies are trying to mimic how startups operate and grow. What are your tips for enterprise companies are looking to become more Agile?
- You just published an article called “Slack is Ruining Employee Productivity” which is quite the title. Tell me more about that and what your productivity tips are.
Rob Volk founded Foxbox Digital, an engineering-focused product development agency based in Chicago with clients such as Home Chef (#3 on Inc. 5000 in 2018, acquired by Kroger).
Prior to starting Foxbox Digital Rob helped Fortune 100 clients, including Pfizer, USPS, and Morgan Stanley build and scale enterprise apps using Agile. Rob was the CTO of Beyond Diet and implemented technology that scaled to over 350k+ customers, and was the CTO and Co-Founder of Detective (detective.io), a venture-backed intelligence platform that amassed 200k+ users in a short time frame.
People also listened to this: The Evolution of Audio with Travis Michael Scott