The differences between telepractice, teletherapy, and face-to-face therapy with communicative disorders
Tracy Sippl, M.S., CCC-SLP, a teletherapy presenter, instructor, consultant, clinical manager and CF supervisor who works as the TheraWeb Clinical Manager at Therapy Source joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Tracy Sippl discuss the following:
- What exactly is telepractice/teletherapy, and what does it entail?
- How does telepractice/teletherapy differ from face-to-face therapy?
- What types of therapy can telepractice/teletherapy be utilized for?
- What types of disorders typically benefit most from telepractice/teletherapy, and why?
- As a longtime SLP online practitioner and Clinical Manager for Therapy Source, an organization that provides telepractice/teletherapy services to schools, what type of questions do you frequently receive from clients, therapists, and parents?
Tracy Sippl, M.S., CCC-SLP is a teletherapy presenter, instructor, consultant, clinical manager and CF supervisor who works as the TheraWeb Clinical Manager at Therapy Source. She has created multiple therapy & teletherapy programs in the industry and is well-versed in everything from HIPPA Compliance for clients and therapists to utilizing web-based platforms to work with students remotely. Ms. Sippl has worked both privately, inside school districts and as a Clinical Manager. She got her BS and MS in Communicative Disorders from the University of Wisconsin and enjoys volunteering in her community.
People also listened to this: Introducing the new Physical Therapy app BetterPT and it’s Co-Founder Greg Peters