Gary Findley, the CEO of Restoration 1 your water damage experts joins Enterprise Radio. With over 25 years of experience in helping new and experienced entrepreneurs, Gary now oversees one of the fastest-growing restoration franchises in the country with more than 120 locations open and in development across the country.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is working in association with the Franchise Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Gary Findley discuss the following:
- What makes franchising appealing to all genders and age groups?
- It sounds like you speak from experience when it comes to going at your own pace. How did you know when to make the jump into the franchising world?
- What are key characteristics of knowing when you are ready to buy a franchise?
- Do you have any examples of franchisees who have joined the Restoration 1 network that prove franchise ownership is not dictated by age?
- What is you biggest piece of advice for someone looking to get into franchising?
With over 25 years of experience in helping new and experienced entrepreneurs build over 9,500 locations worldwide with only two brands, Gary Findley now oversees one of the fastest-growing multi-brand franchise chains in North America. Restoration 1 is an award-winning brand with more than 120 locations open and in development. Recently acquired, bluefrog Plumbing + Drain is the perfect complement to Restoration 1’s services. Based out of Phoenix, it currently has 15 franchise locations across nine states.
The self-proclaimed “Redneck CEO,” Gary’s entrepreneurial drive has led to running his own businesses, serving as a franchise owner of multiple franchise brands and ultimately becoming an executive to grow some of the biggest franchise networks across the country and around the world. He previously served as the Vice President of Franchise Sales at The Dwyer Group, as President and COO at Curves International (growing that network to over 8,000 locations worldwide), and as the COO of EnVie Fitness.
People also listened to this: Featuring Jon Smith Subs in honor of the newest location in Stuart by the brand president, Scott Stuck