Featuring Jon Smith Subs in honor of the newest location in Stuart by the brand president, Scott Stuck
Scott Stuck, Franchise Owner and Brand President of Jon Smith Subs, the casual dining, fast, table-service concept which offers high-quality sub sandwiches prepared with fresh ingredients and boasts consistently superior quality joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in association with the Franchise Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Scott Stuck discuss the following:
- How long have you been with Jon Smith Subs?
- What motivated your decision to open your own franchised Jon Smith Subs? Was this decision as a result of getting the “brand president” title, or did you fall in love with the brand before then?
- What was your takeaway from the opening process of a location? How do you think this information will help you throughout your career as the newly appointed brand president?
- Do you operate any other brands?
- Why did you chose to open your location in the Stuart market? Why the Stuart, FL location specifically?
- What is your favorite aspect of being a franchise owner for Jon Smith Subs?
Stuck started his career in hospitality at the age of 10, working at his father’s Big Boy franchise. After college and some job offers he turned down, Stuck went to work as the manager of a Bennigan’s wanting to learn even more about the industry. He then went on to work for Brinker International (Chili’s) managing then opening several restaurant locations for them.
From there Stuck’s career consisted of a multitude of franchise experiences from partnering in Miller’s Ale House franchises, becoming President and equity partner in a multi-unit owner group overseeing several locations of Rock Bottom/Old Chicago throughout the Midwest, and then Einstein Bagels.
People also listened to this: Tropical Smoothie Café’s newest location in Snellville, Georgia