The 8 Characteristics of High-performing Teams
Dr. Tim Baker who was voted one of the 50 Most Talented Global Training & Development Leaders by the World HRD Congress and an expert in teams and leadership and author of his latest Winning Teams again joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in association with the Author Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Dr. Tim Baker discuss the following:
- I’m sure our listeners are curious of to know what the eight characteristics of high-performing teams. Can you briefly identify them?
- Is there one characteristic that’s more important than any other?
- You talk a lot about the New Zealand Rugby team, the All Blacks, as an example of a high-performing team in the world of sport. Who are the All Blacks, in case our listeners don’t know?
- Can you give an example of how the All Blacks applying one of the eight characteristics?
- What about one tip from the All Blacks team and their application of one characteristic of high-performance?
Dr. Tim Baker is a specialist in organisational performance. He has a successful track record in transforming organisational capability through change programs and leadership capability development for 18 years. Organisational effectiveness is Tim’s forte.
He is a disruptive thinker, willing to challenge conventional HR practices and come up with practical, innovative solutions to real-world problems.
Tim has conducted major consulting assignments from Saudi Arabia to Singapore.
His clients range from police departments to symphony orchestra, and every industry in between.
Tim’s point-of-difference is to turn rigorous theoretic perspectives into practical workable solutions.
In 2013, Tim was voted one of the 50 Most Talented Global Training & Development Leaders by the World HRD Congress.
He is author of nine books, including his latest: “Winning Teams: Apply the All Black’s Formula to Your Team.”
In a nutshell, Tim has conducted over 2,430 seminars, workshops, keynote addresses and coaching programs to over 45,000 people in 11 countries across 21 industry groups.
People also listened to this: The Secret to High-performing Teams with Dr. Tim Baker