The 3 Alarms: A simple system to transform your health, wealth, and relationships forever
Eric Partaker a CEO Coach & Mentor, Peak Performance Expert and author of “The 3 Alarms: A simple system to transform your health, wealth, and relationships forever” joins Enterprise Radio. He was named “CEO of the Year” at the 2019 Business Excellence Awards.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Eric Partaker discuss the following:
- How can 3 simple phone alarms can transform your health, wealth & relationships?
- How can one design productivity into their day with a powerful evening and morning routine?
- How can we add 13 weeks to our life every year?
- How can the 80/20 rule cure perfectionism and improve productivity at the same time?
- How can we more than 3x the chance of achieving our goals?
- How can you build your anti-fragility and turn stress into strength?
Eric Partaker is a CEO Coach & Mentor, Author, and Peak Performance Expert. He has been named “CEO of the Year” at the 2019 Business Excellence Awards, one of the “Top 30 Entrepreneurs in the UK”, 35 and under, by Startups Magazine, and among “Britain’s Most Disruptive Entrepreneurs” by The Telegraph. Eric has advised Fortune 50 CEOs while at McKinsey, helped build Skype’s multi-billion dollar success story, and has founded several businesses.
His work has been featured on over 7 major TV stations, in the Wall Street Journal, and The Economist. He has also appeared as a guest judge on The Apprentice with Lord Alan Sugar. Eric is certified as a Peak Performance Coach and has also completed a coaching certification and apprenticeship with Professor BJ Fogg, who leads Stanford University’s Behavior Design Lab. He continues to research evidence-based studies in psychology, neuroscience, habit change, leadership, and peak performance.
In 2020 Eric released his new book The 3 Alarms: A simple system to transform your health, wealth, and relationships forever.
People also listened to this: Supporting the health of individuals and the communities we live in with “better for you” beverages