Tell your brand story better with video
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Reb Risty discuss the following:
- Why should businesses start using video as part of the content strategy?
- Why aren’t more companies using video marketing?
- What is the difference between a video marketer and videographer?
- How should you start using video?
- What type of videos should your business create?
Tip: Work with video marketing team from the marketing strategy to the editing. That’s how you’ll avoid wasting time or money.
Reb has fulfilled the role from marketing coordinator to CMO on both the client and agency sides. She’s an entrepreneur at heart, and has owned an entertainment business, e-commerce store and a healthy fast-food Restaurant. She has an MBA in Marketing & Entrepreneurship and her BA is in Communications with a minor in Biology. She recently was voted the 2019 Emerging Woman-Owned Business by the Connected Women of Influence Organization. When Reb’s not in the office you’ll find her alpine skiing or traveling internationally.
People also listened to this: Ways to Change Our Media Diet and Change the World