Taziki’s Celebrates 20 Years and Aims to Enhance Guest Experience
Dan Simpson, the CEO at Taziki’s Mediterranean Cafe, one of the fastest growing food franchises in the U.S. with restaurants from Colorado to Georgia joins Enterprise Radio. Taziki’s is focused on making a difference in every community where the brand has a presence.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is working in association with the Franchise Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Dan Simpson discuss the following:
- What was your background before coming CEO of Taziki’s Mediterranean Café?
- How large is Taziki’s now?
- How much does it cost to open your own Taziki’s franchise and how large are the restaurants?
- What is your main focus now?
- Tell us about the “new look” for Taziki’s.
- What type of technology changes is the restaurant making to meet the needs of patrons?
- Tell us about the Taziki’s HOPE program.
- How would you describe Taziki’s food?
Taziki’s Mediterranean Café is headquartered inBirmingham, ALand currently has 84 locations in 17 states. The recipes are all made fresh and inspired by Mediterranean cuisine. The menu features freshly grilled meats, original sauces and healthy side dishes. Taziki’s is open for lunch and dinner, offers take-out as well as catering for events large and small. Visit Tazikiscafe.com for more information.
People also listened to this: Husband-and-wife Entrepreneurs Targeting Nationwide Growth of Only USDA-certified Organic Juice Bar Franchise