Authors, Community, Enterprise Radio, EPN News
Why Communities Disappear: The Unspoken Truths of Community Revitalization
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 14:48 — 20.5MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More
Veronica Smith, Founder of Impact Brands, Inc., a consulting and advisory firm that specializes in strategic planning, analysis and assessment in the areas of community and economic development, community engagement, and community revitalization joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in association with the Author Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Veronica Smith discuss the following:
- What is economic development and how does it relate to communities?
- What are long-term problems that still affect communities?
- Have we gotten it wrong as it relates to building and sustaining healthy communities? Whose job is it to define it, build it and sustain it?
- As the world begins moving forward from the pandemic, what is the new school of thought for supporting communities?
- Why did you write this book?
Veronica Smith is a business woman, economic philosopher, and self-proclaimed Master of Community. An 18-year managerial veteran with the Economic Development Field in Sacramento, Smith worked on policies and projects in urban communities. In 2018 Smith founded Impact Brands, Inc., a consulting and advisory firm that specializes in strategic planning, analysis and assessment in the areas of community and economic development, community engagement and revitalization. Smith is also the international best-selling author of “When Communities Disappear: The Unspoken Truths of Community Revitalization Ideologies and Policies in the United States.”
Social Media Links:
People also listened to this: Corporate Culture Boils Down to Four Essential Elements