Starting a transcription services company and how to stay in business
Ben Walker the CEO for Transcription Outsourcing, LLC a transcription services company that works with the legal, law enforcement, medical, financial, academic, and general business industries joins Enterprise Radio.
- Tell us how you started your company?
- How do you keep your remote contractors and employees engaged?
- How do you get most of your new clients?
- What makes you different from your competitors?
- How do you stay in business, doesn’t AI do all of this kinda thing now?
Ben Walker is a CEO, entrepreneur, and visionary leader that enjoys helping others become successful in business and in life. Ben’s company Transcription Outsourcing provides user friendly and cost-effective transcription services for the medical, legal, law enforcement, and financial industries for organizations all over the world. Ben is a sought after thought leader and has made contributions to publications like Entrepreneur Magazine, Inc, Forbes, and the Associate Press.
People also listened to this: Interview with Founder and CEO of O’Dang Hummus, Jesse Wolfe