SprinkleBit, where you never trade alone
Alex Wallin, Founder & CEO of SprinkleBit, where you never trade alone joins Enterprise Radio. SprinkleBit allows your friends and industry experts help you navigate the markets.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Alex Wallin discuss the following:
- What does the name SprinkleBit mean?
- What made you start SprinkleBit?
- What problem are you trying to solve / why should someone use SprinkleBit?
- How is your business unique? What makes you different?
- Where do you see the financial services industry evolving to in the next 5-10 years?
- What do you think it’s going to take to make everyone financially fit?
- Is SprinkleBit going to have an app for mobile devices?
Alexander Wallin is the Founder & CEO of SprinkleBit. Thirteen years ago, armed with just $2k from a part-time job at an ice cream kiosk, Alex started his quest to tackle the markets. After turning that $2k into his college tuition in just 6 years, friends started lining up to get his help. But instead of charging a fee, he decided that he’d just tell them what he invested in, thus planting the seed for what SprinkleBit would become.
Prior to founding SprinkleBit, Alex held research analyst positions at The Lancer Group and JMI Equity with a primary focus on high growth technology companies. Alex first burst on the investing scene with his white paper on the effects of crowdsourced information on the financial markets, which was composed with input from Ross Starr, Alex Kane and Harry Markowitz.
Alex graduated with honors of highest distinction from the University of California San Diego and the Rady School of Management, where he earned a Bachelor’s in Economics with an emphasis on Finance and a minor in Accounting. He also completed Harvard University’s Exchange Program with a focus on International Finance. Alex holds Series 7, 24, and 63 licenses.