Police misconduct and brutality against its citizens with Antonio Romanucci
Antonio Romanucci, a Principal and partner at Romanucci & Blandin, located in Chicago, Illinois, where they focus on catastrophic personal injuries arising from medical malpractice, construction and other workplace accidents, nursing home negligence, aviation disasters and police misconduct cases, including civil rights action joins Enterprise Radio and the Legal Corner.
- Out of all the types of law practices, why did you decide to pursue personal injury and wrongful death at Romanucci & Blandin?
- How did your firm come about helping victims of police abuse and misconduct?
- What differentiates you from the other law firms that work on this type of issue? Or even personal injury or wrongful death in general?
- What cases have you represented related to police misconduct that have stuck out as game changers in terms of policy or even cultural mindset? Why?
- How can we educate our community—especially aspiring police officers and law enforcement members—on how to tackle this issue? How do we get politicians to protect its citizens if we can’t rely on law enforcement to do that?
Antonio M. Romanucci is a principal and partner in Romanucci & Blandin, LLC, located in Chicago, Illinois, where he focuses his practice on catastrophic personal injuries arising from medical malpractice, construction and other workplace accidents, nursing home negligence, aviation disasters and police misconduct cases, including civil rights actions. His passion for fighting on behalf of injured victims and their families was sparked when his best friend from high school suffered a fatal brain injury playing football. That personal tragedy has cemented Mr. Romanucci’s commitment to fight for the rights of those hurt by accidents, and for people seeking justice.
Since the inception of Romanucci & Blandin in 1998, the firm has won more than $300 million in settlements and verdicts on behalf of clients.