Spirit Sox USA: A Simple, Fun & Profitable Fundraising Solution
Lisa Riggs, the Founder & CEO of Spirit Sox USA that helps their customers raise money for the organizations they care about by creating customizable socks that they can use for a simple, fun and profitable fundraiser joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Lisa Riggs discuss the following:
- Tell us about Spirit Sox USA.
- How is a Spirit Sox fundraiser different from the other fundraisers?
- Do you customize socks for things beside fundraisers?
- What fundraising advice can you provide?
- Are there things you have learned as a woman business owner that could help other women?
Lisa Riggs is the Founder and CEO of Spirit Sox USA. With over 15-years of fundraising experience, it is her passion and goal to help every one of her customers raise money for the organizations they care about. She has worked with notable non-profits fighting childhood cancer, suicide prevention, and feeding the hungry in addition to working with schools, sports teams, and organizations all over the country. Lisa has a bachelor’s degree from UC Irvine. And in her spare time can be found spending time with her family, dog and turtle, enjoying the outdoors, and volunteering in her community.
People also listened to this: Smaller Sellers Champion in New Social Selling Marketplace, iAmLife