Building a Franchise that Addresses the Needs of Your Region
This episode of Enterprise Radio is working in association with the Franchise Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Nathan Chandler discuss the following:
- What separates Zippy Shell from traditional storage companies?
- How has the storage industry evolved in the last few years?
- What types of offerings does Zippy Shell provide that are unique to the needs of your region?
- What is the benefit of being independently operating but a part of a national company?
- How do you see the moving and storage industry changing in the next 10 years?
Nathan Chandler is co-founder of On Demand Storage, LLC. He is an experienced operator, manager, and investor with more than 17 years of experience in the financial services, real estate, and franchising industries.
Mr. Chandler held the position of Director and COO at Linear Title & Closing where he joined in 2006. His leadership was instrumental in the growth of the startup mortgage services company, resulting in a $96M acquisition in 2016. Mr. Chandler joined the executive team of Real Matters upon acquisition, continuing to lead the title and closing operations and preparing the company for its 2017 IPO.
Throughout his career, Mr. Chandler has led and integrated both buy and sell M&A across multiple industries. He is an active investor and maintains close oversight of strategies and operational execution. Mr. Chandler has a Bachelor’s degree in Finance from Auburn University.
People also listened to this: Hottest Meal Prep Franchise in America