Udit Mathur, CEO at Bellissimo Regno, an online platform providing clients with hand-crafted, exclusively tailored suits that guarantee a one-of-a-kind fit. With over 12 million combinations of suits to design, customers are free to express their own sense of style joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Udit Mathur discuss the following:
- Where did the idea for Bellissimo Regno come from?
- What were some of the challenges you faced starting the company? What made you take the leap and work on Bellissimo Regno full time?
- What makes Bellissimo Regno unique?
- Can we get a sneak Peek about the upcoming products you may be launching into the Market? What are some of the projects you may be working at?
- Why should customers buy your products?
An Indian expatriate living in Sydney, Udit Mathur has spent five years studying and working in Australia in the market research and analytics field. His intrigue for ventures and commercial businesses started ever since he was a child.
In 2017, Udit founded Bellissimo Regno, an online platform focusing on a seamless experience where customers can order fine hand-crafted suits tailor-made for them. Bellissimo Regno started as a result of a lifelong passion to redefine the formal fashion industry. Udit wanted to translate his childhood passion of design to give everyone the chance to design their own formal wear.
People also listened to this: Spirit Sox USA: A Simple, Fun & Profitable Fundraising Solution