Sound Sleeper, a free app that helps parents and babies to sleep through the night
Michael and Miriam Feigenson Co-founders at Sound Sleeper a free app that helps parents and babies to sleep through the night joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guests Michael and Miriam discuss the following:
- Can you provide a brief background on your role at Sound Sleeper and past companies you’ve worked at?
- When was Sound Sleeper founded and why was the company created?
- Can you delve into some of Sound Sleeper’s key features?
- How many users have downloaded the app to date?
- Can you forecast some trends in the parenting app space?
- Any tip(s) you’d like to provide parents currently listening and to any future parents?
Michael and Miriam here! We created Sound Sleeper App when our son was born, to help him sleep better. Our baby is now in school, but Sound Sleeper is still a big part of our lives. The app helps us relax at home, and focus at work. We’ve helped millions of babies, and grown-ups, to fall asleep sleep, stay asleep and find their inner peace. We hope you love Sound Sleeper as much as we do.
People also listened to this: Re-inventing the entire Purchase Experience