Omri Shor, CEO & Co-Founder of Medisafe, the leading personalized medication platform that addresses all major causes of non-adherence. Medisafe’s cloud-based mobile platform personalizes content, resources and interventions joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Omri Shor discuss the following:
- How did Medisafe come to be? What was the spark that led to the company’s creation and how did your background before its creation contribute to Medisafe’s success?
- Can you describe the size and scope of the problems that Medisafe seeks to impact?
- Can you discuss some of the key features and value of the technology platform?
- Who do you see as key audiences/partners across the healthcare spectrum who stand to gain the most benefit from Medisafe?
- Can you touch on your business goals for the future?
Omri is the CEO & Co-Founder of Medisafe. He was inspired to create MediSafe with his brother, Rotem, after their diabetic father accidentally double-dosed on insulin. Tapping into his considerable entrepreneurship experience, Omri successfully grew Medisafe into the leading medication management platform with over 4M users worldwide.
Previously, Omri served as a VP Marketing & Product for ‘legal app’ developer, Masadit Software, where he increased the company’s roster from 8 to 2,000 clients, enabling it to reach sustainable profitability. Prior to that, he founded Marina123.com, planned to be the “Airbnb" of Marinas and Yachts.
Omri received an MBA in Entrepreneurship Strategy, cum laude, from The College of Management – Academic Studies (COMAS) in Rishon Le-Zion, Israel. He lives in Boston, MA with his wife and 2 children. In his spare time, Omri enjoys biking & hiking, and cooking.
People also listened to this: The differences between telepractice, teletherapy, and face-to-face therapy with communicative disorders