Small Business and Taxes: Common Questions
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Amad Ebrahimi discuss the following:
- When do small business have to pay taxes.
- What are self-employment taxes?
- What is the small business tax rate?
- What about employees, do you have to pay payroll taxes?
- What other types of taxes are small business owners responsible for?
- How do small business owners prepare for taxes?
Merchant Maverick is a comparison site that reviews and rates credit card processors, POS software companies, shopping carts, mobile payments services, and small business software.
We also write informative articles about the industry as a whole. The goal is to educate you about the industry and the companies involved so you can make an informed decision.
Unlike other review sites, we tell it like it is…both the good and the bad. If we promote a company, it’s because we genuinely believe in them, and not because they’re paying us to do so.
We spend dozens of hours researching and testing each company or product so you don’t have to. We like to think we’re doing a good job, but we understand that we’re not always going to get it right. However, our promise to you is that we’ll always spend as much time as necessary to be as accurate as we can with each review. If we get it wrong, we’ll admit our mistake and correct course.
People also listened to this: Startup Launches Crowdsourced Video Tool To Disrupt Higher Education