Enterprise Radio, EPN News, Health & Fitness, Human Resources
SeventeenHundred: Enabling companies to support employee work-life commitments
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 11:01 — 15.3MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More
Neil Joseph, CEO of Mobecom again joins Enterprise Radio to discuss their product SeventeenHundred, a platform which creates supportive relationships between companies and their employees.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Neil Joseph discuss the following:
- SeventeenHundred has fast become a crucial resource for many companies, what is it about the platform that has enabled more productive relationships between companies and employees?
- What in your experience is the biggest error CEOs make when it comes to implementing programs or strategies to nurture employee well being?
- SeventeenHundred outlines not only the benefits of a better life balance for employees, but also highlights the added productivity for employers. Can you explain how this works?
- What has the feedback been from employers who provide employee access to the SeventeenHundred platform?
- What does work-life balance mean to you as a CEO of a global technology company?
SeventeenHundred is an innovation driven organisation that creates supportive relationships between companies and their employees. We provide work-life integration and diversity solutions to support organisations and the journey of the individuals within – enabling them to balance their work commitments and external responsibilities. We recognise that your employees are a little bit of everything. They wear many different hats – often all at once. So we have created a suite of services to assist you in supporting your people, no matter their life stage or background. Our customised solutions are tailored to meet your people and budget needs. Bring your best self to work and home again with our flagship service the Work & Life Hub. Providing support around: – Health and wellbeing – Flexibility – Parenting – Diversity – Inclusion and aged care.
Neil Joseph (Bachelor of Commerce, Chartered Management Accountant) is the founder and CEO of Mobecom (previously CSB Engage) and drives the overall business development strategy, together with new product and technology development. He has extensive management, executive, financial and administrative experience spanning a wide range of industries including financial services, manufacturing, mail order, retail and loyalty. Neil completed a Bachelor of Commerce degree and is a qualified Cost and Management Accountant.
Neil is highly respected in the industry and has published a number of articles on loyalty marketing, as well as collaborated on White Papers with the Association for Data-driven Marketing and Advertising. Neil has been passionate about Customer Relationship Management and Loyalty for over 22 years with significant operational experience in mail order, big data and CRM.
Social Media Links:
People also listened to this: airBux: The Cloud Currency